Sunday, May 14, 2017

7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store: SugarPea Designs What's Poppin?

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope today's a relaxing day for you and if you are a mom I hope you are getting spoiled. Did you see that 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store is having a store-wide SALE?!! Just type in MOMS at checkout to receive 20% off your entire purchase!! Hurry and grab your faves because this sale ends tonight!
 
My card features a stamp from SugarPea Designs called What's Poppin? This set is one of my faves! I hope they come out with a boy version because my son LOVES popcorn. He eats it every single day...sometimes twice a day. I colored this cutie with Copic Markers.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Yellow: Y04, Y21, YR21, YR24, YR27
White: C1, C3, Colorless Blender
Shoes: C3, C5, C7, C9
 
I used the LDRS Creative Allifair Build A Card Die Set to cut out the shape of my card. I love this die set! It's so versatile and classy. See those popcorn tubs on the side of my image? I made those using the cloud die from the Allifair Build A Card Die Set and the coffee cup die from the SugarPea Designs Coffee To Go Cup Die Set. I inked the edges of the popcorn with Tim Holtz Fossilized Amber Distressed Oxide Ink. The blue polkadot paper behind my image was cut out using Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Die.
 
 
Don't forget about our current ANYTHNG GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids Challenge Blog. You can use any stamp in your stash!! Just click on the link on the Challenge Blog (right side bar) to upload your card for a chance at winning a $20 gift certificate to the store!
 
Have a great Sunday my friends!
Rosie

No comments: