Wednesday, August 16, 2017

The Greeting Farm: Plane Amazing

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today, I'm showcasing this awesome, newly-released set from The Greeting Farm called Plane Amazing and its coordinating die cuts: 

 
The possibilities are sky high with this set, and the die-cuts make creating cards super easy and fun! I just stamped one of the planes several times on my card to make my own designer paper. I then colored each plane with one primary color (Blue: BG53, Yellow: Y15, Orange: YR07), and the background with N4. Since the sentiments are clear, I was able to ink up certain parts of the sentiment at a time to make one long sentiment.

I raised the sentiment on pop-dots and also the panel with the planes for added dimension. To finish it off, I added enamel dots to the corners.

I hope you have a fabulous Wednesday! Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store to snag all your favorites!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Robin said...

What a cute card! I love the planes! BTW, I was on the Paper Shelter and saw a card you made. You used a die that I received in a candy win. I don't know the maker of the die. If you would email me at rcraddock910@yahoo.com I would appreciate it. The card you made is for the image Rose. Beautiful card. The butterfly die is the one I would like to know the maker. Thanks so much!! Hugs, Robin