Sunday, October 15, 2017

I Am Roses OCTOBER Challenge: ANYTHING GOES!

  
It's a new year so we changed up the monthly challenge. The rules are still the same, BUT instead of 1 Prize, we will have 4 Prizes up for grabs!!

Here is the breakdown:
WINNER (Chosen at Random) $50 Voucher

Top 3 (1st Place) $30 Voucher
Top 3 (2nd/3rd Place) $25 Voucher


Isn't that fantastic! If that's not motivation to enter then we don't know what is! Can't wait to see your creations using I Am Roses Flowers! First, here are the Rules:

Here are the Details/Rules
  • Contest runs OCTOBER 15th - NOVEMBER 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
  • Theme: "Anything Goes"
  • Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
  • One project submission per participant
  • One winner will be chosen
  • Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “OCT IAR Challenge
  • Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
  • Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th  
 Today, I paired my I Am Roses flowers with this fabulous New Release from Conie Fong called Wynona Witch. Isn't she awesome! The sweetest witch ever!

 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E15
Hair: Black, C7, G28, YG06
Eyes: YG06, YG25, YG67
Lips: R20, R22, R24
Green: YG06, YG25, YG67, G28
Purple: V12, V15, V17, BV08
Black: C3, C5, C7, C9 
Orange: YR04, YR07, YR09, E19
Yellow: Y15, Y21, YR23
Ground: BG93, BG96

These are the gorgeous I Am Roses flowers on my card:
The halloween paper came from my stash, along with the cut-out sentiment. The oval scallop frame around my image is a MFT Die. Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog using flowers from the I Am Roses Store. You have until NOVEMBER 8th to link up your project, but remember you must use at least 2 items from I Am Roses. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: