Thursday, May 17, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: S'MORE FUN!

TFIG everyone! The Greeting Farm just had another awesome release on MAY 15th! I'm telling you they just get better and better. There is currently a short BLOG HOP where one lucky person will win all 4 stamp set. The hop ends Friday at 12pm CST so hurry and play along soon! 
 
Today, my card features S'MORE FUN. This set has a coordinating die set available for purchase HERE. There is also a digital S'MORE FUN ADD ON that has an awesome big foot, and additional camping accessories!! I love that TGF includes various elements to help you build a scene. I feel like you get the complete story when you purchase one of their sets because you get the characters, scene elements, and sentiments all together.
 
 
I made another scene card using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Backdrop-Landscape Die. I LOVE this die and use it a lot for my scene cards!

 
 I raised several elements on foam tape for added dimension. That big foot from the digital add-on makes me giggle, haha!

 
Don't forget all the new stamps are available to purchase now! There is currently a short Blog Hop you can participate in where one lucky person will win all 4 of the new sets! See you back here on Monday for more TGF goodness!

Have an awesome weekend!
Rosie

No comments: